Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Independent Reading Book

What i like about the book i am reading is that Anitta the main character is really brave. I like her because she cares alot about her family and she likes to ask alot of questions which makes me see that she is a really courious girl and want to learn new things. I also like the book because it talks about how the SIM goes to their house and how she is really scared of them, but she dont understand whyu are they stocking them. none of her family members want to tell her because they say shes to young to know what is happeing. Right at this momment that i am reading it iss talking abouty how she is in love with an American boy. she really likes him and she want to marrie him in the future. I like this book it is really exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment